<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

It's ridiculous how much i've missed him. Thursday, August 07, 2008 5:56 pm





I think i love wed trngs now D:
I'm in no mood, cos you-know-what.

Tomorrow's eve of National Day-half day, yey.
Saturday's National Day + bro's birthday.
But guess what, i'm stuck with kenduri arwah, pfft.

Anyway, happy advance birthday wish to bro.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZHORIIF,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

May your wishes come true,
be a good boy & bro pls,
all the best for future endeavours & be more cute & handsome, can?
HAHAHA.


/ back to the top