The Only Thing I'm Starving For Is The Sound Of His Voice. Thursday, August 07, 2008 5:55 pm
Where are you I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight I need somebody and always This sick strange darkness Comes creeping on so haunting every time And as I stared I counted Webs from all the spiders Catching things and eating their insides Like indecision to call you and hear your voice of treason Will you call me and stop this pain tonight
Don't waste your time on me you're already The voice inside my head (miss you miss you)
I miss talking to you.
i miss sitting with you under the block & accompany you eat/play guitar or even just to talk.
I miss you pinching my cheeks so hard i wanted to cry,
i miss punching you to tahan the pain,
i miss the way you stare at me,
i miss you teasing me, i miss playing uno/tic-tac-toe/checkers with you.
I miss drawing craps on a piece of paper with you.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
The Only Thing I'm Starving For Is The Sound Of His Voice. Thursday, August 07, 2008 5:55 pm
Where are you I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight I need somebody and always This sick strange darkness Comes creeping on so haunting every time And as I stared I counted Webs from all the spiders Catching things and eating their insides Like indecision to call you and hear your voice of treason Will you call me and stop this pain tonight
Don't waste your time on me you're already The voice inside my head (miss you miss you)
I miss talking to you.
i miss sitting with you under the block & accompany you eat/play guitar or even just to talk.
I miss you pinching my cheeks so hard i wanted to cry,
i miss punching you to tahan the pain,
i miss the way you stare at me,
i miss you teasing me, i miss playing uno/tic-tac-toe/checkers with you.
I miss drawing craps on a piece of paper with you.