<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Treasure them Thursday, August 21, 2008 8:09 pm

I want to cry!
I'm gonna miss my nenek sbela mak ku's presence.
She stayed with us since last month, cos my cousin's maid went back to her howmetown for a while.
Mama & ayah just left house to send her to cousin's house.
I admit that sometimes, i have negative thoughts of her, like i blame her for all the extra house chores that i had to do & all (jahat sak aku), but now, i realise how precious she is in my life.
I couldnt send her to cousin's house cos there's sch tmr. And before she went out of the house, i salam her & she said " Trime kasih fira psl layan nenek. Blaja rajin-rajin, tkmo jahat."
Aaaaaah, i'm crying. I'm weak when it comes to this.
Now i'm going to come home to an empty house again, no nenek accompanying me or bro.
And bro will sleep alone again, no nenek or that loud radio that slalu ckp psl hantu at night.
Darn. Joder.
The bed where she used to lie on is right beside me, hais.


:'(


/ back to the top