<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

It's messing with my mind. Sunday, September 14, 2008 8:25 pm
Sorry I have not been updating. It was a hectic week, kind of.
On Tuesday, had chem. SPA.
I know how to titrate, but I don’t know how to do the calculation and all~doinks.
And I lost my mood in the evening, thanks to that jackass.
I didn’t talk to my family members, even if I did, only a word or two.
Neither did I break fast with them.
Mama noticed my strange behaviour and asked what the matter with me is.
I didn’t tell her, of course. Then she joked, matae bunoh diri eh?
Then, my eyes were filled with tears.

On Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, reached home late in the evening.
Wednesday, had vb.
Thursday, had lifescience workshop.
Friday, had vb CIP to the Red Cross Home.
(pictures can be found on Afiqah's blog, i lazy to upload la, heh)

On Friday night, went “teraweh” with Eerah & Adele.
Bought bubble tea, then to playground park.
Actually I wanted to go bpp nak tgk satu budak ni nga keje.
Met the Wakraks. Quite kecoh.
Played snap that Adele bought with Eerah, Feeq & Hakim.
Then we played this game, I forgot the name.
we climbed the “spider web” then sat at the peak in square.
1 person will say one number, in order starting from 1, and you’re not allowed to say any number that has 7 & those of multiple of 7.
you have to say “up” instead.
Whoever that say it, will be pushed down, haha. But obviously we didn’t la.
At first I didn’t join them, cos I’m an outsider.
Dorang sume satu skola, aku je sorang yg lain skola. But after much persuasion from Eerah & Adele, I joined them.
Lepas da boring played another game.
Its called “Game 21”. Ok, aku malas nak explain yg ni. Hahahaha.
Yesterday, break fast at cousin’s house. Bibik nye mee bakso sedap oi!
Tengok bola, Liverpool vs. Man United. Liverpool won 2:1 haha!

Today, had madrasah. I was late, I arrived at 830. ^^
Reached home, slept till 3+.
Woke up and tengok yg lain pon nga tido, so I slept back till 4+ when mama woke me up.


/ back to the top