It's prolly better. Friday, September 19, 2008 2:22 pm
I'm sorry. I have my own reasons, you see. And I don't think you should. I don't wanna bear the guilt of your broken heart at the end of the day. Just move on, go with the flow. Don't have high hopes on me, dude.
"You cannot put a price tag on love, no matter how hard you try.
Though some have tried & many will, it's impossible.
By doing so it means one of two things;
either you've underestimated the true value of love,
or you've failed to fully define what love really is."
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
It's prolly better. Friday, September 19, 2008 2:22 pm
I'm sorry. I have my own reasons, you see. And I don't think you should. I don't wanna bear the guilt of your broken heart at the end of the day. Just move on, go with the flow. Don't have high hopes on me, dude.
"You cannot put a price tag on love, no matter how hard you try.
Though some have tried & many will, it's impossible.
By doing so it means one of two things;
either you've underestimated the true value of love,
or you've failed to fully define what love really is."