<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Just sneak out. Tuesday, September 02, 2008 1:22 pm

After sahor, talked to him again, but this time not till 730.
Till 630 jek cos i had to get ready for sch.
I told him to accompany me while waiting for the time to fly.

Just came back from sch like an hour ago.
Yeah, i'm gonna have to go back to sch all the way till friday, gerek ey.
Kate je holiday, hais. Tkpe, bersusa-susa skg, bersenang-senang kemudian, chey3! HAHAHA.
Today, had practice for SPA for chem. Will be having the actual exam nest tuesday.
DANG! I alr know how to titrate & all, but i still dont know how to calculate the concentration la, mole la tu sume. Sigh. Was in the lab from 8-10.
1030, had comb hum class till 1130.
Straight home.

"
Oh, patotla, rupenye ade udang di sebalik batu ye. Tkpe-tkpe, u gunekn i ey, jage u. "

-tempeh


/ back to the top