<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Saying more than his words could. Monday, September 08, 2008 3:52 pm

Last Saturday,
went to buke outside.
Cos Yuyun decided to celebrate her bday on Saturday.
I went with Nabby, took bus to Far East. Met Yuyun & the rest.
Sume bwk laki, hais. Then Nabby told me that she wont be joining them buke, she'll have to proceed home by 630 cos her ade family reunion dinner.
So I too decided to not buke with them, cos if I stay, I would feel awkward cos ku tk rapat sgt dgn yg lain. Yeah, so looked for someone to buke with me. Asked him to come over to Far East, dpt mkn free, tapi dia takle, ade hal pat Far East.

So arranged to meet him at Bugis by 630.
Trained there, met then went to BK straight away.
I told him i dont know how to eat at BK, abe dia peh prangai mcm aku jgk, loyabrok haha.
Aku kan tk biase mkn kat BK kan, abe ku makan comot! Aaah, paiseh!
Habes, cili sume kene muke aku, smpai kat dahi pulak tu, kiwak. Tk tau mcmane bley ke situ.
Abe dia lapkn, alalala sweet uh kirekn.

After mamam, accompanied him to smoke. Then he wanted to tengok wayang, but i ajak him go Marina cos Yuyun gi potong kek pat sane. Tapi lepas pk-pk alek, decided to not go, cos teringt yg aku tk get along well with the rest. But he forced me to go, kate kawan baek.
So yeah, arrived at Marina around 8 or so. Jalan nk gi roof top, tapi aku tk tau. Abe dia kate dia tau, so i followed him la. Then dia pi rounding plak, and in the end, dia kate dia pon tk tau, dia saje-saje jek jln, gong.

Called Yuyun, but she said she's still at Far East.
Then bapak aku call, tanye kat mane cos dia nk amek, nk gi geylang.
Told him where I was & walked around while waiting for his arrival.
Tengokkn yg bende basketball. And that was where the highlight of the day took place ;D

Then, accompanied him to smoke again, when mama called telling me to wait at the taxi stand.
Waited for him to finish smoke, and by then mama da call 3 kali, bising-bising.
He sent me to taxi stand, and i just walked off without saying goodbye. Sorry, didnt want my parents to know you were with me or smth.

Got in the car, and mama asked me a question that I didnt want to hear.

" Lelaki tu sape? "
Told them that he's my ex-tuitionmate.
" Bukan matae? Abe asal dia anta kau plak? "
Explained to them that I didnt know where's the taxi stand in front of Pan Pacific hotel they were talking about.

~fuhh, naseb dpt escape.
8)


/ back to the top