<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

A twinge of fear. Friday, September 26, 2008 2:37 pm

Yday was english.
No comments for paper 1, only that i hope i didnt write out of point.
Paper 2 was, idk how to describe.
The passage was rather draggy & i cudnt really understnd much.
I fear for my summary, cos i scribbled, handwriting mcm cakar ayam.
I can still read what i was writing but im afraid that the marker wont be able to figure them out & then decide to fail me or smth D: ~seliseh

Today: SS & P.Bio
I was worried for both cos I started revising at the last hour.
Did bio revision starting monday, but the notes cant get into my head still, idk why.
These few days i've been burning midnight oil (pardon me if its incorrect).
And last night, I started revising bio right after magrib prayer till midnight.
Then, started looking thru SS notes.
Slept at 3, woke up for sahor at 430.
Shower-ed at 5, continued revising till 650 then left for school with bro.

For SS, i started doing the essay qns first.
I couldnt make up my mind to do which cos for qn 2, im nt confident that i can do the part (b).
As for qn 3, it was abt NI & SL, however i sort of forgot the points for the cause of conflict in NI [this is for part (a)] but i knw how to do the part (b).
As for qn 4, i faced the same prob as in qn 2.
So in th end, i decided to do qn 3.
Cracked my head to remember the points & yeah, i did it! ~wooo
Bio, it was a disaster. For once, i felt like a dumbass.
3 down, 5 more to go!
4 more days.
15 more days.
Thanks for accompanying me thru the night.
& thanks for helping me remember the notes & stuffs.
You're quite a useful company i should say, ahha.
But im nt trying to say that all this while you're useless.


/ back to the top