Ungrateful was an understatement. Tuesday, September 16, 2008 4:51 pm
Why would you lie to me? After all that we've been through. After the love I gave you.
How could i trust you when all you do is tell your lies? you're killin me inside.
You could tell your lies I dont really care what you feel inside all you ever did was make me cry maybe one day you'll realize that you had a good girl in your life
I guess I'll just keep on moving. Maybe someday I'll finally get where I'm going.
You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, even months analyzing a situation, trying to put the pieces together. Justifying what could've, should've, would've happened. Or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and realize there's a reason they're down there.
Now I'll write "I love you" down the same number of times you said it to me; & then i'll shove all the pages down your throat so you can use them on the next girl who thinks your her world.
This new season i am starting over, and that means forgetting everything about you. this is goodbye. i'm not answering my phone tonight. i won't let you use me anymore. i won't let you just string me along anymore.
And one day when you wake up And realize that I was the only one for you, Dont you dare come back to me. My arms are not going to be wide open and welcome whenever you please. I was yours once, but baby, im gone now.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
Ungrateful was an understatement. Tuesday, September 16, 2008 4:51 pm
Why would you lie to me? After all that we've been through. After the love I gave you.
How could i trust you when all you do is tell your lies? you're killin me inside.
You could tell your lies I dont really care what you feel inside all you ever did was make me cry maybe one day you'll realize that you had a good girl in your life
I guess I'll just keep on moving. Maybe someday I'll finally get where I'm going.
You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, even months analyzing a situation, trying to put the pieces together. Justifying what could've, should've, would've happened. Or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and realize there's a reason they're down there.
Now I'll write "I love you" down the same number of times you said it to me; & then i'll shove all the pages down your throat so you can use them on the next girl who thinks your her world.
This new season i am starting over, and that means forgetting everything about you. this is goodbye. i'm not answering my phone tonight. i won't let you use me anymore. i won't let you just string me along anymore.
And one day when you wake up And realize that I was the only one for you, Dont you dare come back to me. My arms are not going to be wide open and welcome whenever you please. I was yours once, but baby, im gone now.