<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Baby, cos its over! Thursday, October 09, 2008 4:22 pm
Nad & I made this on th whiteboard last Thursday during bio.
There were some co-helpers-Iman, Fadee, Sof & Zuran.
And there were co-destroyers too, haha. ShiQuan & Chen Han.
And when Mdm A saw it, she told us to erase it.
But Nad managed to snap it, before it was destroyed.
Nad, lets do it again! But i think we'll start using a smaller space first before doing it big.


Jyeaaaah, its over!
Put your hands up in th air people! haha
When paper have been collected, the whole class clapped our hands, hah.


Then, headed to canteen to meet Icha & Fiq.
Sat around. And I got to knw that they're hitting th movies today.
They asked if i'm coming along. I said i'm not cos nobody told me earlier.
And they were like begging me to follow, haha.
For once, i felt th sense of belonging. (Read between the letters)
Like i am important to them. Oh well.


After, trained to mrt. Crappy/silly thgs happened.
Went to Food Culture. They ate, i didnt. I ate Crystal's PSP :D
I was so into th game and didnt give a damn about anyth around me.
Crystal, who was sitting beside me, had to disturb me, like cover th screen, to cut th connection betwn me and the game hah.


Then, went to popular. Few minutes after entering th shop, Sof & I left.
We went home.


I was suppose to change and meet them at arnd 2 to catch a movie.
But i had difficulty deciding what to wear (lol, i nvr have this kind prob. mcm la nk gi dating ngn bf haha!) and i was still in my room at 230 when Mai rang.
And right now, im still at home because i couldnt go out.
Mama didnt allow. "Nanti adek balek tkde org kat ruma."
f.
So told them i'm gonna join for Pizza Hut later, aftr the movie.
Dorg nk belanje oy!



Tmr, will be out raya-ing with peeps.
Togethr with th guys. Total: 20+ people.
I guess i'll enjoy my eve of bday tmr.
Im gonna get home late, since saturday tkle enjoy sgt.


2 more days.


/ back to the top