He's suppose to sit beside me, but you pushed him :/ Thursday, October 16, 2008 4:47 pm
She's a sweetheart-Naily. Bro plays with her. Her bro- Adam Thaqif See my bro's car collection :) She had no other choice but to play cars cos i dont have any barbie dolls for her, hah.
I wont be seeing any A in my report slip, boohoo :( Even my hmt, my only hope for an A, dropped to B3, chickadees betol. I hvnt tell mama abt my results, i thk i'll let her see th report bk for herself.
I was like playing hide&seek with Mr Ng, cos I disobeyed the sch rule;
i wore dark blue shoes, but nt that dark.
Tau pon takot, abe pakai.
Then what to do, mama go and wash it, in the middle of the wk, like what the hall.
Funny thgs happened when I tried to hide from him.
Luck was on my side, he didnt noticed.
Or prolly he did? But he didnt care, cos he favours his mly girls ^^
And, Mr Tan told us a horrible thg my classmates did on Teacher's Day!
So evil saa, i think its rude to say those thgs to a teacher after all that he'd sacrificed.
If i were him, i would be so disheartened (is it the correct expression? lol)
But then kn, ckp org, aku sendrik perna buat gitu jgk when i was in pri sch, haha!
Serious, i was a bad girl in Pri 5 & 6, pnjg crite nye.
To make it short,
I wrote my hatred towards my form tchr in th journal that we're suppose to do and then hand in every wk. And since then, i had to see him during recess and after sch/detention.
I go to sch late, I'd wait with my gang (wah gang seh!) at th lrt statn till 740 then make our way to sch.
We didnt use our name tag, so th auntie cnt write down our names.
My attire was inaproppriate- ankle socks or sometimes didnt wear, wore friendship bands on the leg etc.
I messed with DM, cos i was a student councillor.
Made my math tchr angry all th time, till she threatened to call my parents.
See ;D
At the end of Pri6, i received the model pupil award, cos i eventually changed. I realised that i mixed with th wrong company.
Anw, after sch, met cikgu to see our marks. Then, off to LJS Lot 1 with Crystal, Nad, Mai, Yan & Pure. We wasted like 20min waiting for a table of 6 seats. We sat at the 4 seater table while waiting and Mai & Pure wandered off since they have no seat. And thruout that 20min or so, we were so evil, especially Crystal & I. Idk why I'm so wicked & sort of active today. Prolly cos i was hungry? We wanted to ask this 3 people who were sitting at the 6-seater table. They have finished their foods, but still took their own sweet time to fold stars some more! Woaaah! Blablabla.. Finally, our dear levelmates who were sitting beside us finished their foods & gave their table to us :D
Oh btw, my bro's name supposed to be Zafran instead of his name now. Zafran sounds closer to my name. If his name is Zafran, then we'll be the Zafs, haha! And I just got to knw last night that my name means kemenangan (victory). Zafran means kejayaan (success).
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
He's suppose to sit beside me, but you pushed him :/ Thursday, October 16, 2008 4:47 pm
She's a sweetheart-Naily. Bro plays with her. Her bro- Adam Thaqif See my bro's car collection :) She had no other choice but to play cars cos i dont have any barbie dolls for her, hah.
I wont be seeing any A in my report slip, boohoo :( Even my hmt, my only hope for an A, dropped to B3, chickadees betol. I hvnt tell mama abt my results, i thk i'll let her see th report bk for herself.
I was like playing hide&seek with Mr Ng, cos I disobeyed the sch rule;
i wore dark blue shoes, but nt that dark.
Tau pon takot, abe pakai.
Then what to do, mama go and wash it, in the middle of the wk, like what the hall.
Funny thgs happened when I tried to hide from him.
Luck was on my side, he didnt noticed.
Or prolly he did? But he didnt care, cos he favours his mly girls ^^
And, Mr Tan told us a horrible thg my classmates did on Teacher's Day!
So evil saa, i think its rude to say those thgs to a teacher after all that he'd sacrificed.
If i were him, i would be so disheartened (is it the correct expression? lol)
But then kn, ckp org, aku sendrik perna buat gitu jgk when i was in pri sch, haha!
Serious, i was a bad girl in Pri 5 & 6, pnjg crite nye.
To make it short,
I wrote my hatred towards my form tchr in th journal that we're suppose to do and then hand in every wk. And since then, i had to see him during recess and after sch/detention.
I go to sch late, I'd wait with my gang (wah gang seh!) at th lrt statn till 740 then make our way to sch.
We didnt use our name tag, so th auntie cnt write down our names.
My attire was inaproppriate- ankle socks or sometimes didnt wear, wore friendship bands on the leg etc.
I messed with DM, cos i was a student councillor.
Made my math tchr angry all th time, till she threatened to call my parents.
See ;D
At the end of Pri6, i received the model pupil award, cos i eventually changed. I realised that i mixed with th wrong company.
Anw, after sch, met cikgu to see our marks. Then, off to LJS Lot 1 with Crystal, Nad, Mai, Yan & Pure. We wasted like 20min waiting for a table of 6 seats. We sat at the 4 seater table while waiting and Mai & Pure wandered off since they have no seat. And thruout that 20min or so, we were so evil, especially Crystal & I. Idk why I'm so wicked & sort of active today. Prolly cos i was hungry? We wanted to ask this 3 people who were sitting at the 6-seater table. They have finished their foods, but still took their own sweet time to fold stars some more! Woaaah! Blablabla.. Finally, our dear levelmates who were sitting beside us finished their foods & gave their table to us :D
Oh btw, my bro's name supposed to be Zafran instead of his name now. Zafran sounds closer to my name. If his name is Zafran, then we'll be the Zafs, haha! And I just got to knw last night that my name means kemenangan (victory). Zafran means kejayaan (success).