I cant wait till its officially us. Friday, October 31, 2008 11:12 pm
I don't ask for much Baby, having you is enough
You dont have to buy anything It's not what I want Baby it's You We don't have to go nowhere Its not what I want Baby it's you It's not for what you got Cause I know you got alot No matter what you do You always gettin hot It's you, Baby all I want is you
It don't matter that your car is fly And your rims are spinning on the side and It don't matter where we go tonight Cause if I'm with you I'll be alright. That's cool but I'm lookin for more Its your love that my heart beats for
Cause thats me Don't have to spend a dime Baby, I just want your time.
Whoever wouldv'e thought our relationship will be so tremendous And lately you've been missing me crazy And anytime you miss me baby sidekick page me I got a dime piece you know he's the bomb The type of guy you bring back home just ta meet your mum I'm not Lorenz Tate, but I think I'm caught in love Jones Cuz I think bout' him every time I hear a slow song And when he thinks about me I think about him too When he ride for me Baby I'm a ride for you
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
I cant wait till its officially us. Friday, October 31, 2008 11:12 pm
I don't ask for much Baby, having you is enough
You dont have to buy anything It's not what I want Baby it's You We don't have to go nowhere Its not what I want Baby it's you It's not for what you got Cause I know you got alot No matter what you do You always gettin hot It's you, Baby all I want is you
It don't matter that your car is fly And your rims are spinning on the side and It don't matter where we go tonight Cause if I'm with you I'll be alright. That's cool but I'm lookin for more Its your love that my heart beats for
Cause thats me Don't have to spend a dime Baby, I just want your time.
Whoever wouldv'e thought our relationship will be so tremendous And lately you've been missing me crazy And anytime you miss me baby sidekick page me I got a dime piece you know he's the bomb The type of guy you bring back home just ta meet your mum I'm not Lorenz Tate, but I think I'm caught in love Jones Cuz I think bout' him every time I hear a slow song And when he thinks about me I think about him too When he ride for me Baby I'm a ride for you