<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

I got a brand new attitude. Monday, October 13, 2008 2:18 pm

Skipped school today, but without my mum knowing muahaha.
As usual, she woke me up in th mrng, and i told her that today "masok lmbt".
So when she was about to leave th hse, she woke me and i went to th toilet.
Brushed my teeth and on th showers but my body wasnt wet, except for my legs.
Step mcm mandi uh, haha.
When i heard th doors locked, i knew mum and dad has gone out.
So im off to bed again!

Woke up at 11, text Eerah telling her that im at home.
She told me that she's at ECP with her classmates, they dont have sch today.
She plans to go Bugis after that and asked me to accompany her.
So, im going to change now and out I go!
8)


/ back to the top