I left house later than usual.
And otw to the lrt, i realised that i forgot to bring my ezlink.
Nak patah balek, takot tk sempat.
So I bought a standard tix.
So in total, i wasted $4.40 for to & fro ride, wtf .
Got a scolding or should I say warning from a teacher because the attendance yday was superb and most of us didnt produce a letter or MC.
I think she/he knows that we werent sick or whatsoever.
Had PE, and we were forced to play softball again.
Received our papers for Chem. Obviously, i failed, by 2.5 marks (y'know what i mean?)
Received our eng & comb. hum. papers. The results are quite satisfying.
Otw to mt class, Yana was carrying a box and sang birthday song.
I ignored her, pasal tknk di-label as 'perasan/terase' haha.
When she called out my name then I turned to look at her.
Read the card, it made me smile & laugh.
I opened the box and found a neatly folded 'stale' printed tee in it!
The design's w o w i e -z o w ie .
Thanked the babes who bought it.
Yana - "Mestila lawa, i tau taste baby i mcmane."
See, i told you thgs happen for a reason.
Yday, i went to Bugis & Far East hoping to find a cool tee that's affordable, but to no vail.
So ended up gg home with nthg.
And today, i received a cool tee, for free, haha lol.
Had 2 free periods during mt.
And Mr Zefri took over the class.
Yes, my dad was the relief teacher, haha!
Nah, its this NIE teacher (i think) he looks like a chinese, and a very lil bit of a mly.
I was shocked when he spoke to us in malay. His malay is pretty fluent.
And he said he's mixed, chinese+malay.
Then Nad asked his name, and when he said " Zefri " tros sume kecoh haha.
/ back to the top
archives.
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
Phyrah:
Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok
Taec yeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
I left house later than usual.
And otw to the lrt, i realised that i forgot to bring my ezlink.
Nak patah balek, takot tk sempat.
So I bought a standard tix.
So in total, i wasted $4.40 for to & fro ride, wtf .
Got a scolding or should I say warning from a teacher because the attendance yday was superb and most of us didnt produce a letter or MC.
I think she/he knows that we werent sick or whatsoever.
Had PE, and we were forced to play softball again.
Received our papers for Chem. Obviously, i failed, by 2.5 marks (y'know what i mean?)
Received our eng & comb. hum. papers. The results are quite satisfying.
Otw to mt class, Yana was carrying a box and sang birthday song.
I ignored her, pasal tknk di-label as 'perasan/terase' haha.
When she called out my name then I turned to look at her.
Read the card, it made me smile & laugh.
I opened the box and found a neatly folded 'stale' printed tee in it!
The design's w o w i e -z o w ie .
Thanked the babes who bought it.
Yana - "Mestila lawa, i tau taste baby i mcmane."
See, i told you thgs happen for a reason.
Yday, i went to Bugis & Far East hoping to find a cool tee that's affordable, but to no vail.
So ended up gg home with nthg.
And today, i received a cool tee, for free, haha lol.
Had 2 free periods during mt.
And Mr Zefri took over the class.
Yes, my dad was the relief teacher, haha!
Nah, its this NIE teacher (i think) he looks like a chinese, and a very lil bit of a mly.
I was shocked when he spoke to us in malay. His malay is pretty fluent.
And he said he's mixed, chinese+malay.
Then Nad asked his name, and when he said " Zefri " tros sume kecoh haha.
/ back to the top
archives.
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009