I'm longing for words to describe how I'm feeling. Sunday, October 12, 2008 10:30 pm
Friday, went out to raye with peeps. I dont know exactly how many people were there, but i know its alot. 26 i think? Met at cck at 930, but i was super late. Was th 2nd last to arrive. Shahirah was th last, haha. Alamak Nad, bikin org supending jek!
First house was Amirah Shafiee (idk how to spell her name, sorry) at Boon Lay. I thk we spent the most time there, including the travelling time.
Then proceeded to houses at CCK, then Cikgu Nora's house at Wdlands. Amirah Imelda cried before entering her house, doinks~ Then they went to houses at Marsiling & Sembawang. However, i couldnt tag along. Cos it was alr almost 10, and mama alr called to ask me to be home by 9. Wtf, it was my birthday eve and she scolded me. I cant even stay out late, grrrr~ I was pissed, and scared as well haha! Only Nad & Allah knows how i felt. So after Cikgu Nora's hse, i went home with Amirah Shafiee. Managed to 'hasut' her to go home with me, cos she lives quite far. Furthermore her mum pon da bising kat dia suro balek.
That means, i couldnt go to hses at Marsiling & Sembawang: Tariq's, Ely's, Mai's, Haziq's & Amirah Imelda's. Last yr pon same, i couldnt get to go their house cos ruma dorg slalu pegi mlm. Geram seh! Tk dpt mkn pizza at Tariq's house, twice y'know! Last yr & this yr.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
I'm longing for words to describe how I'm feeling. Sunday, October 12, 2008 10:30 pm
Friday, went out to raye with peeps. I dont know exactly how many people were there, but i know its alot. 26 i think? Met at cck at 930, but i was super late. Was th 2nd last to arrive. Shahirah was th last, haha. Alamak Nad, bikin org supending jek!
First house was Amirah Shafiee (idk how to spell her name, sorry) at Boon Lay. I thk we spent the most time there, including the travelling time.
Then proceeded to houses at CCK, then Cikgu Nora's house at Wdlands. Amirah Imelda cried before entering her house, doinks~ Then they went to houses at Marsiling & Sembawang. However, i couldnt tag along. Cos it was alr almost 10, and mama alr called to ask me to be home by 9. Wtf, it was my birthday eve and she scolded me. I cant even stay out late, grrrr~ I was pissed, and scared as well haha! Only Nad & Allah knows how i felt. So after Cikgu Nora's hse, i went home with Amirah Shafiee. Managed to 'hasut' her to go home with me, cos she lives quite far. Furthermore her mum pon da bising kat dia suro balek.
That means, i couldnt go to hses at Marsiling & Sembawang: Tariq's, Ely's, Mai's, Haziq's & Amirah Imelda's. Last yr pon same, i couldnt get to go their house cos ruma dorg slalu pegi mlm. Geram seh! Tk dpt mkn pizza at Tariq's house, twice y'know! Last yr & this yr.