<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Im so dumb that when you said David Cook, i asked "cook what"? Friday, October 24, 2008 11:42 am

My results were neither that good nor bad: in between.
I got no As, Ds & Fs. Prolly i could have done better.
My conduct:fair.
Its one of my worse results.
However, let's be an optimist.
I improved both maths by a grade (at least there's improvement)
I was 23rd out of 42 for MYE, and now im 21st.
I was 90th our of 204 and now i'm 76th.
I looked back at my past results.
I did quite well during sec2, and i wish that result is my sec3 result.
If so, last night wouldnt have happened.

Mama, im sorry. I have disappoint you, for the i-dont-know-how-many times.
I know you want me to get good grades, but i've done my best.
Yes, I'm just too dumb to do very well.
But you must also understand that things are different now.
Things keep getting harder.
I'm sorry for the hurtful words last night, but yours were even worse.
From now on, i wont study last minute, i promise.


/ back to the top