It could have been better. Sunday, October 12, 2008 9:02 pm
Yes, yesterday was my birthday. Zuran was th 1st to text me, haha thnks beb! Then, Faris was th 1st to call, followed by Yana. Alamak b, you lmbt sgt uh. Then Adele, Eerah & Azri. I slept at 2, did basically nth except playing psp, haha pathetic kn.
When I woke up in th mrng, bro woke me up, wished me & sort of pinch my cheek before kissing my forehead, awww. Ni la matae aku, mcmane la ku tk syg dia lebih, haha.
Checked my cell and received another dozen of texts. Thanks to everyone for the wish!
And thanks for remembering, haha.
However, it didnt felt like it was my special day, excluding all those wishes part. I had to accompany mama to Sheng Siong and then help her with some house chores :( Then, didnt know what to do, just merely laze around.
In the evening, or should I say after magrib, went to relative's openhouse. Then visited two houses(raye) and home sweet home.
So overall, i thought it was kinda boring? Horrible? Whatever :(
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
It could have been better. Sunday, October 12, 2008 9:02 pm
Yes, yesterday was my birthday. Zuran was th 1st to text me, haha thnks beb! Then, Faris was th 1st to call, followed by Yana. Alamak b, you lmbt sgt uh. Then Adele, Eerah & Azri. I slept at 2, did basically nth except playing psp, haha pathetic kn.
When I woke up in th mrng, bro woke me up, wished me & sort of pinch my cheek before kissing my forehead, awww. Ni la matae aku, mcmane la ku tk syg dia lebih, haha.
Checked my cell and received another dozen of texts. Thanks to everyone for the wish!
And thanks for remembering, haha.
However, it didnt felt like it was my special day, excluding all those wishes part. I had to accompany mama to Sheng Siong and then help her with some house chores :( Then, didnt know what to do, just merely laze around.
In the evening, or should I say after magrib, went to relative's openhouse. Then visited two houses(raye) and home sweet home.
So overall, i thought it was kinda boring? Horrible? Whatever :(