<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Selamat Hari Raye! Friday, October 03, 2008 3:20 pm

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!
I would like to apologise to everyone for all my wrongdoings, be it on purpose or not.
I know I've made multiple mistakes, especially to some people.


Time flies so fast!
I've been busy preparing for exams (sort of) that I only started doing the spring cleaning on the last weekend of fasting month,
that is like 4 days before raye.
And this year, I didnt do as much chores as I did in the previous years.
Prolly cos mum understands that i'm gg thru exam period & also cos my bro's already old enough to help here & there.

Talking about exam, i'm having exam fever.
Yes, i was ill on the eve of raya, how cool.
The best part is:
I didnt have to help do the last minute stuff & all.
I was allowed to sleep the whole day.
Even when I woke up to watch tv, I could watch in peace.
But the bad thng is: I didnt feel good, i felt horrible.
And so, on the first day, i didnt look good.
People say when you don't feel good, you dont look good.
So in other words, i'm telling you to be prepared cos those pictures that you'll see that have me in it, will look pretty fugly.


So, here's a sneek peek on my first raye afternoon...
(paternal family snapshots)
(however, not all are in, another family was still getting ready)



" Abg's my best-cousin! " -Aqil
With much concentration
Can be annoying yet gerek aunt ;)
Aik, how come got one extra toyol?

With paternal grandparents


Pervetic lil cousin of mine.
Aunt's family (maternal)


As usual, I jalan raye with paternal cousins, my dad's siblings' family that is.
And went to relatives' house on dad's side cos there's a whole lot of them.

However, my family didnt go to the east area with the rest. We proceeded to mum's younger sister's house before we went home. Reasons: I'm sick & I have school the following day.


/ back to the top