<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Slow down, the world isn't watching us. Sunday, October 12, 2008 10:10 pm
Last Thursday,
I managed to sneak out of th house, well not really haha!
Bro finally rang th bell at 5+. Text-ed Mai to ask where were they and stuff.
And she called, " Zaf, kitorg blanje kau next week bole? "
Turned out that thay had filled their stomachs because the movie started at 545 instead of 245.
Someone checked wrongly. So while waiting for 545 to arrive, they ate at PH.
So i told Mai i'll join them watch movie then.

Left the house, brisk walked like mad to th bus stop.
Luckily th bus arrived in like 10 minutes or so.
But by then, i was already late for the movie. I
t was 550 and i'm still on th bus otw there.
So Mai left th tix at th counter.
And I didnt really know where to get my tix, at the ticketing counter or the entry counter(?)
Went to the entry counter, and the guy said "Are you Zafirah?"
And I smiled and said yes, and that guy smiled and gave my tix.
And i find him cute. I thk he's malay, and he's fair.
And he knows my name, but i dont knw his, ok whatever.

Watched HOUSE BUNNY! (is th spelling correct?)
It's a good movie, seriously.
Funny, cool, even though there were some parts that i find annoying/irritating & sort of dirty.
After the movie, Ely, Yan & Fiq were like still imitating some parts of the show.
After, they decided to go home. Cos they were still in uniforms.
YES, they didnt go home to change. They wore the uniform the whole day till 8.
I didnt want to go home.
I wanted to find somebody to lepak with, but dont know who.
So in the end, i went home.


/ back to the top