<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Sunday, 191008. Tuesday, October 21, 2008 1:59 pm



Another cute lil cousin of mine, Ashraff. (i forgot his full name, opps!)
He's not afraid of the wooden toy snake, but he's afraid of the dolphin statue in the living rm because the statue's taller than him, lol.

It was almost 11 and Aqil called, telling us not to sleep cos he really wants to come over.
My eyes were already telling me I seriously need to go to bed and shut my eyes.
But for the sake of Aqil, i ignored my eyes, chey3! haha



/ back to the top