You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized. Friday, October 31, 2008 10:20 pm
Overdue pictures. Had raya outing with ayah's motor friends last weekend.
Total of 7 cars, all Honda. Semangat ah pasal motor pon Honda haha.
Mostly Honda Jazz, of different colours; black, white, blue, red(?)
Irfan tumpang our car.
The one in black, is Fauzie Laily (idk how to spell haha)
Efa
The three blood bros plus one different-parent bro.
At first they were shy to take picture with him, haha.
Alerr, step malu la plak. Aint she adorable?-Putri (Roy's sis)
Cik Raudha & Putra (Roy's mum & bro)
I babysit him @ Wancak's house. He kept asking me to dokong him whenever Andi wants to carry him, lol. I like that, I felt as if i am being loved by him haha. But seriously, wouldnt it be great to have your own adorable kid? Unfortunately, i didnt took picture of me carrying him, cos tk bwk camera, haiyo.
Sorry, the pictures are blur cos i forgot to change the mood :D
Tengok ah Putri, tk tau diam. She's hyperactive and kinda irritating haha. (opss sorry!)
Cik Boy Keling, mane-mane yg dia bley baring, dia baring.
I know theres not much pictures, cos i was kinda lazy actually, heh.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized. Friday, October 31, 2008 10:20 pm
Overdue pictures. Had raya outing with ayah's motor friends last weekend.
Total of 7 cars, all Honda. Semangat ah pasal motor pon Honda haha.
Mostly Honda Jazz, of different colours; black, white, blue, red(?)
Irfan tumpang our car.
The one in black, is Fauzie Laily (idk how to spell haha)
Efa
The three blood bros plus one different-parent bro.
At first they were shy to take picture with him, haha.
Alerr, step malu la plak. Aint she adorable?-Putri (Roy's sis)
Cik Raudha & Putra (Roy's mum & bro)
I babysit him @ Wancak's house. He kept asking me to dokong him whenever Andi wants to carry him, lol. I like that, I felt as if i am being loved by him haha. But seriously, wouldnt it be great to have your own adorable kid? Unfortunately, i didnt took picture of me carrying him, cos tk bwk camera, haiyo.
Sorry, the pictures are blur cos i forgot to change the mood :D
Tengok ah Putri, tk tau diam. She's hyperactive and kinda irritating haha. (opss sorry!)
Cik Boy Keling, mane-mane yg dia bley baring, dia baring.
I know theres not much pictures, cos i was kinda lazy actually, heh.