<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Eerah+ Phyrah = Forever Friday, November 07, 2008 10:11 pm









Woah, its been awhile since i last talked about my whereabouts.
Malas ah dok.


So, i skipped school today.
Supposedly attend sch at 9 instead of 8 since Mr Tan's on mc and apparently we had math for first period. So he allowed us to come at 9. Get what i mean? Okay nvm, you dont have to actually haha.
I think our body seem to work the opposite.
I mean, when we have to get up early to go sch, we wish we could just sleep all the way till noon.
But when we get to wake up late, our brain'll just tell us not to and so, we'll wake up early.
Kan kan kan? Haiyo, human are just human. Haha, ni aku pe version, a lil diff from Eerah's.


Eerah text'd at 10+, asking abt today's plan.
Both of us planned to quickly shower and then im off to Eerah's crib.
But then, we're the queen of procastination. (isit correct? haha)
After we hung up, i continued to play comp and she, idk what the hall she did.
But what i know, we both ended up bathing in the noon, like arnd 12 almost 1, hahahhaa!

It was raining kucing and anjing when i arrived Bangkit, padehal bile pat Fajar it was so sunny.
And its like a station away? Doinks.
So, i had my "b'fast" at her crib. Ate toasted bread together.
Itu pon kecoh!
I spread the bread for her, while she made milo for me.
Sweet kan kite? :b
Thanks eh buatkan aku milo yg manis gile babi mcm kau. Aku tau aku kurang manis, tu psl kau letak susu byk-byk :
And, i was sooooooooooooooooo shocked when the bread suddenly just pop up from the toaster!
I almost screamed, and only Eerah knows my face expression. Seriously, the bread 'jump'd' so high that it looked like it's flying out! Anjat gegerl. ~kakakah

Then, our usual routine:
Lepak in her rm, played her laptop, camwhored a lil and our all time fav-roll on the bed laugh our ass out.

And when she was changing her pants before we went out, she was behind me, and the laptop was in front of me. So i on-ed the webcam and took her photos! So obscene, hot oy! hahahahaa~
I'll get our photos from her soon aye! Or you can just click her name on my endless connections :D

Arnd 4, went to BPP.
Went to CityChain, to survey watch.
I want a new watch. I knw the design's alr old by now, but I think im eye-ing on the Everlast.
Its on sale, $49. I love the turqoise blue, the translucent white and the orange.
Then looked through some dresses at this particular wagon on the 1st level.
I love this spaghetti strap full-length dress. But its $27 siolsxz.
Walked around, blablablah..
Reached home @ 640 cos i didnt tell mama that i went out.
But she caught me. Cos she arrived home before i did.
So, pandey-pandey ah aku bagi alasan, kate jmpe Eerah "pass barang".


/ back to the top