<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Makes me feel sort of all-powerful. Thursday, November 27, 2008 12:39 pm


I just want to see her smile again.
I just want her to know
that I don't care about the scars

- The Joker




We spend our whole lives telling ourselves
that everything happens for a reason
when in reality it's just that we give reasons
for everything that happens





Finally, all my qns were answered last night.
I was so shocked and happy. And i was speechless.
When i heard my ringtone, i was like so not in any mood.
But when i saw the name of the caller, i was so farking overjoyed.
And bile aku dgr suare dia, alahai, lagi happy gile babi hutan.
My world was upside down, and when i heard his voice,
Bam! Everything was right-side-up again.

Okay, i understand you're busy with your work and all.
And your tak-gune-punye hp mmg mintak kene buang.

Do y'know I was so worried about you.
There were lots of thgs running through my mind.
I made alot of reasons just to please my heart.

Your words made me smile.
They somehow soothe my heart and ears.
I dont wanna think whether or not you meant it.
But you really made my day.
After all those sleepless nights, for once, i could sleep soundly last night.
Had no trouble.

"I pun rindu you mcm org gile. I rindu suare you, rindu dgr you bobal peylat, rindu pipi you. Senang kate, I miss everything about you la syg. " -sugarboy.




I'm so scared of falling,
because once I do, it's fight after fight to get back up.
It could take days, months, even years.
I don't know if I have that kind of strength anymore.
Please, don't let me fall.



I miss talking to you.
I miss the way you get me.
I miss how you made me laugh,
and I miss that sparkle in your eye.


/ back to the top