<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Gotta get this off my chest. Sunday, November 02, 2008 3:32 pm

Okay I think its time that i make things clear to you.
I have been wanting to tell you this but i just dont have the courage to.
Aku tak sampai hati nak bilang kau. Cos im afraid that i'll lose you as a friend.
Call me whatever you want, at least im trying to make everything clear with this post.

I used to like you, last time, loooong ago, months ago.
You made me smile when at that time, i was so sad over some things.
You accompanied me through the night. I should thank you for that.
You're there for me.

But as the months go by, i realised that i have no feelings towards you or whatsoever.
I do like your presence. Tapi aku anggap kau sebagai kawan rapat/kawan baik.
So all this while, aku layan kau sume is just as a good friend/bestfriend(?)
I'm so darn sorry.

After what you've read so far, i know you're prolly heartbroken or whatsoever.
But i really need to tell you all these things. I cant hide them any longer.
Cos if i were to simpan lagi lame, sooner or later i'll still have to express all these.
So i think that its better to tell you now.
I've told you to move on. I've told you to go look for someone else.
The reason why i told you to do all thse is because if you do so,
i wont have to tell you ni sume cos you'll be in love with that some other girl
and wont care about me anymore.
And i prefer things to be that way, instead of like this.

The truth is I dont want to say all these straight to you, but i got to.
Cos if i dont, things will get worse.
Its better to say this now rather than later,
after such a long time.
Maybe you'll think that im selfish blablabla but think again.
If i were to continue and get with you, i'll be cheating myself & you as well.
And when things dont go right, you'll blame me.

I'm sorry, if in your point of view, i've toy-ed with your feelings.
I'm sorry, if i made you waste your time.
I'm sorry for all thepain i've put you through.
I'm sorry for all my wrongdoings.

But we can still be friends.
Youve been such a great friend to me.


/ back to the top