Can i have a bf whose also my mr.banker? haha! Thursday, November 13, 2008 4:18 pm

I skipped school again yesterday (and today) .
Yesterday turned out to be a pretty goooooood day, until evening came.
Thanks to yana for the great day and to mama for whatever happened to me last night.
Had 'private no' calling me since morning and i ignored it till i was fed up and picked it up.
The caller's a girl and she said,
" Wake up wake up! Aku da kat fajar mac ni, da beli b'fast jap lagi ku sampai. "
And my mind was processing what the caller had said.
I had no idea who the hall was the caller.
And after sometime, baru i figured out it was Yana!
And when otak aku da process ape yg dia ckp (maklomla, baru bgn tdo so otak pon lembap)
aku sort of shouted "huh?! aku blom mandi!"
And she said its okay and hung up.
Yesterday turned out to be a pretty goooooood day, until evening came.
Thanks to yana for the great day and to mama for whatever happened to me last night.
Had 'private no' calling me since morning and i ignored it till i was fed up and picked it up.
The caller's a girl and she said,
" Wake up wake up! Aku da kat fajar mac ni, da beli b'fast jap lagi ku sampai. "
And my mind was processing what the caller had said.
I had no idea who the hall was the caller.
And after sometime, baru i figured out it was Yana!
And when otak aku da process ape yg dia ckp (maklomla, baru bgn tdo so otak pon lembap)
aku sort of shouted "huh?! aku blom mandi!"
And she said its okay and hung up.
Rushed to the toilet, to brush my teeth, and waited patiently for my sweetheart.
So we had a b'fast date in my living room.
So we had a b'fast date in my living room.
Thanks hunn for the surprise and the b'fast.
I thk its been a looong time since i had proper b'fast meal, ape lagi Mac b'fast.
She went to sch and found out she was the only one among the mly girls (besides Hazirah) who attend maths lesson.
The rest came during breaktime. And she left during breaktime to meet me.
Thats so sweet of her and also the reason why i love her, haha.
We talked, about so many things.
I thk its been a looong time since i had proper b'fast meal, ape lagi Mac b'fast.
She went to sch and found out she was the only one among the mly girls (besides Hazirah) who attend maths lesson.
The rest came during breaktime. And she left during breaktime to meet me.
Thats so sweet of her and also the reason why i love her, haha.
We talked, about so many things.
Catch up with each other's life since we hadnt been talking one-to-one for quite some time.
After my shower, decided to go Lot1, da lame ku tk gi situ tho skola dekat.
Cos i kept turning down peeps offer to go Lot1 with them after sch.
I went home instead, most of the time.
So walked around.
Next, bpp. We jln tanpa arah tujuan, abeskan duit ez-link aje.
Walked pass Starbux, cos Yana wanna see my starbux boy, but he wasnt there.
He's either not working or belom masok or work at some other place, idk.
Walked to Fajar, went to the salon.
Had a hair makeover.
Now my hair's short.
After my shower, decided to go Lot1, da lame ku tk gi situ tho skola dekat.
Cos i kept turning down peeps offer to go Lot1 with them after sch.
I went home instead, most of the time.
So walked around.
Next, bpp. We jln tanpa arah tujuan, abeskan duit ez-link aje.
Walked pass Starbux, cos Yana wanna see my starbux boy, but he wasnt there.
He's either not working or belom masok or work at some other place, idk.
Walked to Fajar, went to the salon.
Had a hair makeover.
Now my hair's short.
Its somthing like my old hair, the one that i love and miss yg mcm bob tu?
I think its too short, prefer it to be a lil longer.
And after i got scolded by mum yday.
She nagged and mad about me wasting my money on my hair.
I think its too short, prefer it to be a lil longer.
And after i got scolded by mum yday.
She nagged and mad about me wasting my money on my hair.
Abe now i regret cuting my hair.
Abe now i wish i had only done my fringe.
Abe now i miss my old long hair.
If not, maybe now my hair would be about the same as Yana's?
Abe now, im broke.
I have some money left but thats for sch bks which i havent buy and mum keep asking about it.
And im gonna have to standby for my hp bill. Gaaah, i thk ive exceeded the text limit D:
And i need a plain black tee and i want some printed tees, or whatever cool tees la!
But then right, mama owe me the money i used to buy my watch.
She said shes gonna pay me back when she gets her pay right?
But what if she decided not to?
aaaaargh! okay, money is important.
Abe now, im broke.
I have some money left but thats for sch bks which i havent buy and mum keep asking about it.
And im gonna have to standby for my hp bill. Gaaah, i thk ive exceeded the text limit D:
And i need a plain black tee and i want some printed tees, or whatever cool tees la!
But then right, mama owe me the money i used to buy my watch.
She said shes gonna pay me back when she gets her pay right?
But what if she decided not to?
aaaaargh! okay, money is important.
No money = Life
I'm sick & tired. I wanna run away from all these shit.
From all thats bothering me, making my life miserable.
I wanna have a farking good life, with no trouble, problem or whatever shit.
I wanna stop thinking or even care about you, for just a minute.
From all thats bothering me, making my life miserable.
I wanna have a farking good life, with no trouble, problem or whatever shit.
I wanna stop thinking or even care about you, for just a minute.
I miss you.
"Seksa rindu menjadi indah jika ku tahu kau jua merinduiku"
