<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

I hate this part. Wednesday, November 19, 2008 1:16 pm
So, yesterday sent my bro to his rehearsal at Toa Payoh(TP) before meeting Fiq at Yew Tee and off to school.
Otw to TP, saw Roy in mrt. He's prolly from his mum's house.
But didnt tegor cos he was right in the first few cabins while i was at the back cabin.
But he's so hot, as usual. D:
Yeah, finally i showed up for training after like months? ~nyahaha
Since da lame tk go training, now my muscle sume nga aching.
I even walk like an old lady siol.
Da gini abe ade hati nak bgn pagi-pagi pergi jogging.
Cos Fiq & I were talking about jogging and stuff yday.
Mai, Fiq & I want to jog every morning, but the prob is, we dont have anyone to jog with.
Nak jog same-same, sume tinggal daerah lain.
Mai marsiling, Fiq yew tee, aku bp. ~sigh
And Fiq kept looking at people's legs, pervet (idk how to spell). aha
And Eerah text me yday mrng, ajak kua since on Mon plan was cancelled.
And i told her my schedule for the day and not to hasut me to pon trng again cos i was in a gd mood.
Allah da buka pintu hati aku utk pergi, hahahha!
Bsok got training again. Idk if im going.
Muscle aching. Fiq tk pergi cos she got course.
Mai, high probability tk pegi cos she just came back from camp today.
Ami, idk?
So, how?
And yeah, Eerah ajak me go zoo today.
Her aunt tk habes-habes dpt tix free to go to these kind of places.
Maklomlah, Eerah kan ade pertalian persaudaraan dgn binatang-binatang tu sume.
Korg mcm tk tau yg dia kan sdare nye Jane (bini Tarzan?) hha k da mepek.
Lau dpt gi Disneyland ke ape kan lagi best.
But i had to turn down her invitation, cos like i said, my muscles are aching.
I wana rest.

These few days i cant sleep.
I just keep thinking about you.


/ back to the top