<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

I know this is the corniest thg in the world, but here goes. Wednesday, November 26, 2008 8:47 pm

Hye, check this out. Its amazing how this guy can imitate every single step.
I'm amazed by it, idk abt you guys though.


Actual plan: Send bro to rehearsal and then meet mama at Tangs.
End plan: Bro tagged along with Norish. So I didnt have to send him (which means i dont earn any money ~hais) Straightaway meet mama.

So mama brought me along cos there was disc etc at Tangs, exclusively for cardmembers.
And i was expecting the clothes there to be at a quite affordable prices.
But hell no, the dresses sume exceed $100 sioul!
And mama took such a long time at the ring section.
She bought like several rings, i bought one for myself.
Then i wanted to buy this three-quarter pants which costs 15bucks.
But cancelled, cos mcm tk lawa bile aku pakai.
Abe aku nk beli baju Levis, but then mama kate mahal ke ape entah lah.
Then i wanted to buy Nike shoe, but no size.
Then, Everlast punk pump shoe, tak jadi lagi.
Haiyo! At this point, aku da geram.
Sume yg aku nak, ade aje alasan utk tk bole beli.
Puas hati aku takya ikot kan.
Yeah, i told mama that.
I told her i aint gonna aste my time again following her to such events in future. I dont care. I would rather tak nmpk ni sume bende darpd saket hati psl ape yg aku nak, tk dpt.
And i showed her the Adidas tee, she said its expensive. ~grrrrrrrrrrrrr
And then the Adi bag, one is 55, another is 62.
Then she said, nanti tgk yg bile yg kitorg gi holiday kat m'sia.
So, i went home with a broken heart.

I'm desperate for graphic tees or whatever nice & cool tees.
And pants! And newfuture skirt! And dress!
Bro, I want my money!
~eeeeeeeeeeee geram nye aku.

Last night, was on the phone with Eerah baby.
Skg, da tk ade walad utk aku bergantung with, so aku bergantung with my gfs. :D
Wait, dont get me wrong,
i aint trying to gunekn korg eh.
I'm not like some ppl who, bile senang lupekn kwn, bile susa baru nak carik.
I'm so not like that okay. Korg pon tau aku mcmane kan.
And i thk, its better to waste my bill on my gfs rather guys , btol tk?
Btol btol btol (upin ipin)
So, jap eerah, ape kitorg bobal ah?
Haha, we had alot of subjects to talk about. From one thg can lead to another.
Then, we talked abt ur future.
Nnt bile kite da jadi bini, mcmane.
How will we react bile nmpk laki kitorg ngn pompan lain. (Ni eerah peh soalan/idea)
Then aku suro imagine how we will treat our children.
Mcm-mcm ah.
Abe Eerah pening, cos she hvnt thk abt the future yet, and she dont want to mess her otak? ~doinks.
Kite kene rancang awal beb. (pill perancang, hahahahhaa mepek)
Abe i took up Dol's role from Dol & Minah Nak Kahwin.
Ku bobal gagap, abe Eerah bobal double. Like every word she must say double.
Faham faham tak tak?
Btw right, jadi gagap needs patience man, really.

Then, had to hang up the phone.
Aku, biase ah, wish gdnight abe bagi kata-kata cinta ngn kiss.
But Eerah tknk bagi, cos ade adek dia, abe takot paiseh, hais.
Ape seh b, ngn adek u pon nk malu-malu, hmmph! ~hahahahha

Oh, btw kan Eerah, yg bile aku kate lau satu hari tk dgr kau ktawe aku tkle tdo, tu fake aje.
~nyahahahahaa :b



/ back to the top