I was tagged by Adele. Wednesday, November 19, 2008 4:25 pm
1) Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. 2) People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little know facts as well as state this rule clearly 3) At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged & list their names 4) No tag back. ( i wanna ignore rule #3. malas la dok nk tag org)
1. I burp quite alot, and will burp straight in your ears. My gfs know my tactics ;D 2. I must shake my right leg to sleep. 3. I can be forgetful in a split of sec. I can walk to the kitchen knowing what i want to do and when im in front of thr fridge i can just forget what my intention was D: 4. I can't sleep without bantal pelok saloma phyrah 5. I need to cover myself with the blanket even when its not cold. 6. I cant stand having alot of thgs in my hp (or whatever electronic gadget). I will try to delete stuffs, but in the end, there'll still be quite alot of thgs haha 7. If i cant sleep, i'll cry myself to sleep. Either thk of my sad past or watch the indon sad love movies in mp3 8. I dont behave like a girl at times. Eg burp/laugh loudly, sit like ahpek kalah judi 9. I need to shit once a day, if tk berak, tk puas. I'll drink green tea or whatever kasi saket prot till i shit, haha ops. 10. Have the urge of trying to cut my fats with a knife, hahahahaha gile siol.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
I was tagged by Adele. Wednesday, November 19, 2008 4:25 pm
1) Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. 2) People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little know facts as well as state this rule clearly 3) At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged & list their names 4) No tag back. ( i wanna ignore rule #3. malas la dok nk tag org)
1. I burp quite alot, and will burp straight in your ears. My gfs know my tactics ;D 2. I must shake my right leg to sleep. 3. I can be forgetful in a split of sec. I can walk to the kitchen knowing what i want to do and when im in front of thr fridge i can just forget what my intention was D: 4. I can't sleep without bantal pelok saloma phyrah 5. I need to cover myself with the blanket even when its not cold. 6. I cant stand having alot of thgs in my hp (or whatever electronic gadget). I will try to delete stuffs, but in the end, there'll still be quite alot of thgs haha 7. If i cant sleep, i'll cry myself to sleep. Either thk of my sad past or watch the indon sad love movies in mp3 8. I dont behave like a girl at times. Eg burp/laugh loudly, sit like ahpek kalah judi 9. I need to shit once a day, if tk berak, tk puas. I'll drink green tea or whatever kasi saket prot till i shit, haha ops. 10. Have the urge of trying to cut my fats with a knife, hahahahaha gile siol.