<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

I'm not a les, its just my way of expressing my feelings towards a gf who's sweeter than honey. Friday, November 07, 2008 10:55 pm



I miss my b; Nur Sofeana Bte Werah.
I miss Phyana.
I miss spending time together, doing nothing but laugh, crap, slack and camwhore.
Its funny how we can be so close when we just got to know each other this year. Get to know better, i mean.
Its like magical? hahaha
But really, i cant remember exactly when or how we got closer and eventually become gfs.
Though we dont hang out together during recess cos i've got my own clique since sec1 and i would be such a bytch & fell bad if i were to leave them and just join Yana. Anw she got hers too.
I nvr really thought we would be close in the first place.
To be honest, when we were in lower sec, i find you irritating at times & dislike you, a lil.
Cos look like a minah & your high pitch laughter tu sume annoys me, haha!
Ops sorry b!
Tapi tu dulu, skrg i dont care, you ktawe mcm org gile ke, ah choom mcm bunyi rubber duckie ke, i tetap syg you! nyahaha :b

Thanks for being there for me.
Thanks for gg thru thick and thin with me.
Thanks for hearing my complaints, nonsense, craps, and all the not-that-important-to-you-but-i-still-tell-you stories.
Thanks for being such a sweetheart throughtout this friendship.
Ala, senang kate, thanks for everything la b!


Sorry if i have been such a bytch towards you.
Sorry if i'm irritating.
Sorry if at times i ignored you, didnt show much care & concern towards you & act like i dont care.
Sorry if my loyabrok terlalu over until you were pissed.
Sorry if i storytelling too much until you dont have a chance to talk.
Sorry if i aint sweet enough (which i knw i am, not sweet anough i mean).
Sorry if i didnt reply your sweet msgs.
Sorry for everything.


B, i rindu you.
I rindu you sgt.
I rindu you sgt-sgt.
I sungguh rindu you sgt-sgt.
(kk, mlayu hancor!)
Serious b, tak bedek.
;D


/ back to the top