<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Its ridiculous how much i've missed him. Saturday, November 22, 2008 11:32 pm
Okay, so yesterday i was supposed to go out with Eerah again, to Changi Airport.
But it was cancelled.
Change of plans, i've arranged with mama to meet her & aunt at CityHall arnd 11 am then off to Expo.
But i was still snoring in bed.
And took decades to figure out what to wear.
I'm running outta clothes! HELP!
Tkpe fira, sabar. Nnt kau da dpt gaji kau, hah, shopping sakan la kau!
So anyway, since i was alr so fcuking late, mama left me and told me to meet @ Expo.
Then, i had my lazy mood attack. Called mama & said i wasnt meeting her or whatsoever.
So she told me to pick bro up from rehearsal @ 4.
Then at 1, she called and said ade baju kebaya yg aku nak.
Her main purpose to go Expo is to carik my kebaya, doinks.
So, put on whatever i feel like wearing.
Bused to Clementi, then trained to Expo, alone.
Loner. But psp accompanied me throughout the journey.
So there was this cute sk8er boy in the bus. He sat next to me. I board the bus before him btw. So he sat beside me, not i sit beside him, get it? ahha okay.
At first i tried to maintain bile main psp. Cos yknow, i can be so not-like-a-girl when i play the psp. But i find it difficult, so i decided to be myself. And yes, i thk he saw once or twice how playboy tomboy i am.
In between, i took a couple of glances at him, and saw him looking at me playing.
And he gave me the cutest smile. I swear my heart was thumping faster than jackhammer, haha.
He's a student in NP. Okay, forget abt him.
So, bought the kebaya. Its my first time buying a kebaya after years.
I never liked wearing kebaya. Cos kebaya dont like me.
I dont look good in it. My body is fated not to be in kebaya.
Three of us-me, mama & aunt went to fetch bro.
We were super late. As expected, he complaint, a lil.
Then bused back home.
Since we hadnt had our lunch or anythg, headed to Greenridge to eat.
But i went home straight to put thgs. Berat sak pikol all the way.
Then, coincidentally, dad just arrived home.
So, he drove, followed him meet his friend before going greenridge.
Then adek said, "Ayah mcm kahwin 3, ade 3 bini."
Haha, lol! Seliseh.



Sleepless night
All that I could think about was us
And the way that only you know how to touch me
I try to move on
But I know I'm just fooling myself
Don't wanna be kissed, touched, loved
Or give my heart to someone else



/ back to the top