<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Nobody gets jailed for breaking hearts. Wednesday, November 26, 2008 8:08 pm
Happy Belated Birthday to Ruzanna & Afai!
Theirs were yday.
Waited till 12midnight to wish them :)



Celebrated Ruz's bday yday, with 13 other peeps, if im not wrong.
Met Fizah, Farah & the bday girl at bustop.
Then met Yana, bus-ed to Hometeam Ns.
Met the guys there as well-Hafiz, Faris, Irwan.
Went bowling! It was my first time.
Played two games.
First game, i didnt lose. But bad luck was on my side for the 2nd game.
I had the lowest score for the 2nd game. ~boohoo
Dont know why, the ball kept gg to the left then into the what we call "L" (longkang) ~doinks.
It was a hell of fun, 7 org aje da bley tahan kecoh.
But smthg spoiled my mood-bloody headache.
I didnt eat anythg before i went out, so pening kpale.
And i went bankrupt (again).
Spent all my money on the bowling thgy. (stupid phyrah)


Around 5, we bused back to Lot1 to meet the rest-Mai, Crystal, Yan, Nad, Zuran & Shujun.
As planned, cut cake at Pizza Hut.
But before entering, we blindfolded Ruz. Then Zuran & Sof sort of messed up her hair, haha.
We waited quite some time before ordering the foods & cut cake.
Pictures are with Zuran. I forgot to bring my cam, silly me.
We save the best for the last. (Correct kan?)
After eat cake, we left some for the sabo thgy.
I didnt manage to see what actually happened, but the next thg i know,
Ruz's face was all cover with choc cream. Even her fringe pon kene, hahahhahah!
I thk it Sof & Zuran are the culprit, since both were sitting next to Ruz.
Poor her, but it was soooooooo fun! And funny! and she's cute!
Oh yes, thanks Nad for paying for me. Kau blanje aku kan? ~hahahahhaa.


After, went to take neoprint, lol.
I thk the last i took was during sec1, haha, really.
All 8 girls cramped (not really, it was kinda spacious. we actually had to cramp our faces haha) into the booth (or should i say the pic?).
It was so chaotic.
Then, i had to head home.
Again, i hope you had a real great bday, Ruz.
Stay sweet & clever aye?


And to Afai, i give you your present nxt wk ke apela k,
nga pokai la dok.

Note to self: Pay Yana ($2.50) & Nad ($9)



/ back to the top