<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

My head is so confuse, hard to obey. Wednesday, December 10, 2008 4:09 pm
Credits to Irfaan, he's the photographer.
Sk8erboys are hot, dont you think?
With their long emo hair, and streetwear cap.
Hais, kalau la aku ade matae bdk sk8er kan....
(dream on la phyrah!)

I'm thinking of jadi sk8er girl, lol. Abe if dpt bf sk8erboy, da jadi sk8er couple.
Wah, best kan. Mcm cool gitu.
And i wanna play drum! (Not the fake one like Guitar Hero la)
Haha, idk why but i like to do things that other girls dont really like to do.
I mean those girly type of girls.
Sometimes i feel like im a playboy tomboy, really.


I'm stuck at home!
And i dont know what to do.
Wanna go out, but like lazy. And where to go? With who?
But anw, i doubt i can go out.
After what happened yday with mama.
So nari kene jadi gdgirl. (hari-hari pon aku gdgirl haha)
Oh yeah, i vacuum-ed the house, served bro's lunch etc.

I know i should be finishing up my hmwks now, tapi mcm malas, standard ahah.
Bio lom buat, eng lom buat, maths blom habes.
Chem, tkyah buat ah, aku tk dpt wksheet dia pon heh.
Holidays are gonna be over in 2 wks time or so.
How fast time flies.
The next i know, i would be busy with sch, preparing for O.
Waaaaaahlao.
Cepatnye da sec4, da nak graduate.
Now, i'm like tknk graduate. Cos after this, life's gonna get tougher, especially studies.
I remember when i was in lower sec, tk sabar nak graduate.
Abe skg, lain plak haha.
I still havnt figure out where i wanna go after this.
Most prolly, poly.
But which poly? What course?

Maybe making a choice isnt the hardest part.
Maybe living with the aftermath is.


/ back to the top