<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Switch into hyper gear. Wednesday, December 03, 2008 4:35 pm
Monday

Sent bro to his shooting. Text Yuyun since to confirm with her about the plan.
Made my way back home, then off to her crib & her very-appropriate-place-for-camwhoring bedroom.
Really, her room is oh-so-wow.
We changed clothes, twice, haha.


I dont know why, whenever i buy clothes kan, i wont be very satisfied with it.
Well, seldom, satisfied i mean.
But when i try someone else's clothes, i'll love it so much.
Doinks, whats wrong with me?


So we started our shooting :D







I love her hot pink wall.

Yes, she's taller than me.

So innocent eh? hahaha





Whats my motive posing like that? Go figure, haha. I also dont know.

Our innocent looks can be deceiving.




Finally, the camera's in my hands!


Tutop mulot la! Lalat masok!

Sawan!

I love her to bits.

We didnt know our heads were cut off.
I guess we're just too tall, haha.


~grrr, i love yuyun.

5 birds, haha.

Oh oh, they're flying away~
"Kan yuyun! Dorg takot ngn kau la!" -Phyrah



Nice kaaan, well thanks to me haha. (above)




"Aku da penat la siol" -Phyrah

"K k one more, one more" -Yuyun


Terserempak with Ameer & i-dont-know-his-name-but-i-know-he's-sabrina's-bf.

Then back to her crib, talked, catch up with each other's life, and all the kind of stuff we always do.
Helped her create her blog, haha!
She's gg off to Australia in about 2weeks time!
~grrr, tak fair!
And we're planning to go out together with Nabby.
A reunion again, before she fly to Australia :D



/ back to the top