<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

About a girl. Thursday, December 04, 2008 9:13 pm



I'm so in love with this song.
They're hot. (if you disagree, then too bad ah!)
Anyone have TAI's full album?
Mind sending me the songs?
Pretty please, please please?


One song about a girl
Can't breathe when I'm around her
I wait here everyday
In case she'll scratch the surface
She'll never notice

I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a girl

Last night I knew what to say
But you weren't there to hear it
These lines so well rehearsed
Tongue-tied, and overloaded
You never notice

To be loved, to be loved, what more could you ask for?
To be loved, to be loved, everyone wants to be
Loved, to be loved , what more could you ask for?
To be loved, to be loved, everyone has love


/ back to the top