This is not my heart. Thursday, December 18, 2008 1:57 pm
I’m leavin’ messages and voicemails
Telling you I miss you
Baby, am I doing too much?
Why you tryna diss me
When I just wanna kiss you
Baby, am I doin’ too much?
Tell me, what’s the issue
Who I give these lips to?
Baby, am I doin’ too much?
This is turnin into
Something I ain’t hip to
Baby, am I doin’ too much
See you got me all alone
Waitin’ right here by the phone
For you to call me
Just to hear your voice tone
I keep on wonderin’ if you was even feelin’ me
I keep on wonderin’ if this was even meant to be
Tell me, am I wastin’ time
Boy, you’re showin’ me no signs
Is it cos you on your grind
Cos you always on my mind
I keep on wonderin’ if everything you said was true
I keep on wonderin’ if you were really comin’ through
Now here I go again
Blowin’ you up
And my girlfriends keep tellin’ me
I’m doin’ too much
I’m out with my girls
Tryin’a have a good time
And you know I’m lookin fly
Tryina meet some other guys
But it gets hard sometimes cos there ain’t no one
Just like you
I try my best but I can’t shake this fill you got me
Goin’ through
All I can picture is the color of your eyes
And the way you make me smile
I ain’t felt this in a while
But I came to a conclusion
That this is pure illusion
Chaos and confusion
But I’m not gonna let it ruin
The way I feel about myself cos I got self-esteem (e
Sometimes I wonder if I’m just chasin’ a fantasy
Telling you I miss you
Baby, am I doing too much?
Why you tryna diss me
When I just wanna kiss you
Baby, am I doin’ too much?
Tell me, what’s the issue
Who I give these lips to?
Baby, am I doin’ too much?
This is turnin into
Something I ain’t hip to
Baby, am I doin’ too much
See you got me all alone
Waitin’ right here by the phone
For you to call me
Just to hear your voice tone
I keep on wonderin’ if you was even feelin’ me
I keep on wonderin’ if this was even meant to be
Tell me, am I wastin’ time
Boy, you’re showin’ me no signs
Is it cos you on your grind
Cos you always on my mind
I keep on wonderin’ if everything you said was true
I keep on wonderin’ if you were really comin’ through
Now here I go again
Blowin’ you up
And my girlfriends keep tellin’ me
I’m doin’ too much
I’m out with my girls
Tryin’a have a good time
And you know I’m lookin fly
Tryina meet some other guys
But it gets hard sometimes cos there ain’t no one
Just like you
I try my best but I can’t shake this fill you got me
Goin’ through
All I can picture is the color of your eyes
And the way you make me smile
I ain’t felt this in a while
But I came to a conclusion
That this is pure illusion
Chaos and confusion
But I’m not gonna let it ruin
The way I feel about myself cos I got self-esteem (e
Sometimes I wonder if I’m just chasin’ a fantasy
