I was outside, bare-footed. Monday, January 26, 2009 11:19 pm
right now i am complicated.
right now i am giving this heart away.
how i wish i could just keep turning back time.
right now i'm the walking wounded.
mind set on getting out alive.
you've got to show her you need her
don't treat her like a mind reader
each day do something to show you need her
to believe you love her.
as i'm walking down this long, winding path.
a flickering light catches my eye and there you are.
standing tall, holding your head high, holding her.
as a tear drops down my face.
so what ever happened to us?
i sometimes can only sit here and wonder,
do i really even know you anymore?
right now i am giving this heart away.
how i wish i could just keep turning back time.
right now i'm the walking wounded.
mind set on getting out alive.
you've got to show her you need her
don't treat her like a mind reader
each day do something to show you need her
to believe you love her.
as i'm walking down this long, winding path.
a flickering light catches my eye and there you are.
standing tall, holding your head high, holding her.
as a tear drops down my face.
so what ever happened to us?
i sometimes can only sit here and wonder,
do i really even know you anymore?
I can't believe I fell so hard.
I knew you weren't going
to be there to catch me.
I'm ready to be the girl I used to be.
The one who never cried,
never got mad about dumb things,
& the one girl who would never
worry about being in love.
