Mama, ayah, i love you. Saturday, January 31, 2009 11:15 pm
Know what? I didnt touch my textbks this whole week!
Well, no, actually i did, but it was because i was forced to.
Cos we had to do mind map during the motivational workshop.
Yeah, i told you i'll be having the workshops on wed till fri.
Initially, my idea of that workshop was that it was gonna be boring etc.
But it turned out to be fun, and made an impact on me. Yes it did.
It touched my heart, made me cry.
I realised how strong and grateful I am to be in this world.
I realised how much my parents have gone thru to bring me up,
but i didnt appreciate them.
Instead, i talk back, raise my voice at times, and cursed them behind their backs.
I was also inspired by my trainer's stories, especially Leroy's.
I really wanna work hard now, be hardworking.
I dont care, i would rather suffer 6 years now, and then enjoy for the rest of my life after i've gotten my degree (insyaallah), and have a career that'll give me a bomb salary every month.
I wanna make my parents proud, and that their sacrifices all these while were worth it.
I know no matter how much i sacrifice, it wont be the same as how much they've done for me.
And so, on the closing ceremony which is on Friday, which was yday,
all parents were invited to come.
I urged both my parents to come, for the first time in my entire life.
And it was that night, when i first said " I love you " to both mama and ayah, and then hugged them.
Mama & I was alr crying, but dad didnt, basket btol.
Instead he laughed, zzzz.
And i thought to myself, when was the last time i last said 'goodnight' to mama and ayah,
like i used to when i was younger?
When was the last time i hugged and kissed them?
When was the last time i said i love them?
So from now on, i'm gonna:
Well, no, actually i did, but it was because i was forced to.
Cos we had to do mind map during the motivational workshop.
Yeah, i told you i'll be having the workshops on wed till fri.
Initially, my idea of that workshop was that it was gonna be boring etc.
But it turned out to be fun, and made an impact on me. Yes it did.
It touched my heart, made me cry.
I realised how strong and grateful I am to be in this world.
I realised how much my parents have gone thru to bring me up,
but i didnt appreciate them.
Instead, i talk back, raise my voice at times, and cursed them behind their backs.
I was also inspired by my trainer's stories, especially Leroy's.
I really wanna work hard now, be hardworking.
I dont care, i would rather suffer 6 years now, and then enjoy for the rest of my life after i've gotten my degree (insyaallah), and have a career that'll give me a bomb salary every month.
I wanna make my parents proud, and that their sacrifices all these while were worth it.
I know no matter how much i sacrifice, it wont be the same as how much they've done for me.
And so, on the closing ceremony which is on Friday, which was yday,
all parents were invited to come.
I urged both my parents to come, for the first time in my entire life.
And it was that night, when i first said " I love you " to both mama and ayah, and then hugged them.
Mama & I was alr crying, but dad didnt, basket btol.
Instead he laughed, zzzz.
And i thought to myself, when was the last time i last said 'goodnight' to mama and ayah,
like i used to when i was younger?
When was the last time i hugged and kissed them?
When was the last time i said i love them?
So from now on, i'm gonna:
- Respect them
- Be obedient
- Show them how much i love them every single day
- Be hardworking, delete the word
'lazy bum'from my dictionary permanently.
Aaaaand, half of me wants to go JC, another half wants to go poly ~hurhur
