<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Thank god. Monday, January 12, 2009 5:35 pm

As you all may know,
today's the release of O level results.
I'm one of 'em who sat in the hall, waiting nervously for my malay results.
(If you dont know whats going on, then too bad lor, just shut up haha jkjk)
Actually i almst forgot all about it till cikgu reminded us during mly class.
And everyone started to feel nervous and scared etc.
I tried to calm myself, but really couldnt help it once we sat in the hall.
Congrats to Hazim for being one of those who got 7 distinctions (i think?)
If not for him, there wont be any malay student standing up on th stage just now.
And it seems like this year, the boys are smarter than the girls, haha.
And the percentage of passes sume were like "WOW!"
Amath 100% passes sioul.
I dont know how my batch will do this year.

Okay so the time arrived.
I swear i was trembling while waiting for cikgu to call out my name.
Abe when cikgu da pggl aku, aku takot nak tgk.
I was shocked+relieved+happy+all the other emotions that i dont know how to describe.
I almost cried seeing my peeps crying.
Then i called mama. Part ni tros aku nanges, haha.
I cried so bad i couldnt speak. Only managed to say " Ma, kakak dpt A1".
Alhamdulillah.

To those whose results didnt meet their expectations, i feel sorry for you.
But at least pass kan?
Okay i know im not doing any good by saying all these.
I mean if i were you guys, i would cry like hell.
And i wont feel any better if you said that first two lines above to me.


It hurts to say goodbye to a person that you almost gave your life to
knowing that life without them won’t be the same.
But it’s better to give up the feeling rather than fight,
knowing that you’re the only one fighting.


/ back to the top