<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Contemplating everything while doing nothing. Thursday, February 12, 2009 4:15 pm
My bro & Norish.


I'm tired, restless and bored these days. Dont ask why.
And nothing that i've learnt barely sticks on my mind. ~grr
Indonesian students are visiting my sch for 3 days, since yday.
And Zuran's buddy is beautiful.
She's mixed blood; malay+chinese+i-dont-know-what.
All the guy's cant take their eyes of her, haha.
But its unfair. The guy's finally has a reason to come to sch, but we girls still dont, get what i mean? K nvm, youre dumb, i know, haha kiding.

Oh yes, i think something's wrong with me.
I changed my bed sheets recently.
And now the only thing that attracts me when i enter my room is the bed, lol.
Really, its like when i enter my room je teros i feel like lying on the bed 24/7.
Just another of Phyrah's weird character.

And before i forget,
Happy 11th Birthday to my lil cousin, Norish!
Her name's Nur Insyirah. But idk from where we got her that family name ~doinks.
And tmr's mama and ibu's birthday.
I dont really know ibu's age, and i lost track of mama's too, hahaha.
S'pore this year how young ah? Thats how young my beloved mama is too :D
Aaaaand, i dont know what to get for mama? Or what to do for her?
Suggestions? Tag my tagboard. (Oi phyrah, kau pk hari-hari ade byk org tgk blog kau? Cnfem nnt tkde org yg tag kau nye, bodoh sak kau ~ah shyto)
And Saturday's Valentine's Day plus my makcik's wedding, tknk kalah.



I wanna give to you more than a love song can give,
more than a feeling like this,
more than a dim light upon the path you walk,
more than the words can explain,
more than the falling rain,
more than the sun shines upon your lovely face.


/ back to the top