<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

I guess thats just the price I pay for putting my heart on the line. Saturday, February 21, 2009 11:46 am


Its been a pretty tight week.
Having test every now and then.
This clearly explains why i blog only once or twice (when im free and bored) a week.
Yesterday was fri.
I had a bad day, since early in the morning and dragged till night.
Tried to change my mood.
I've tried every remedy but nothing seems to work for me.
Cheybah, haha!
But Afiqah & Mai made me laugh and forget my troubles during training.
Thanks darlings.
But soon after we went home, mood hilang lagi.
Entah musibot mane gi curik mood aku, hahha lame.
Oh talking about lame, i'm labelled as lame queen by Ruz & Zuran ~zzz

So anw, wanna know what spoiled my day?
First, early in th mrng,
we were told that that was the last day for us to give letter if we want to drop any subject.
And that they wouldnt approve any requests thereafter.
And all of a sudden, i was so determined that i want to drop to comb sci.
The fear of not doing well, getting only C5 or B4, for my pure sci drove me.
So this bothered me very much, Zuran pon.

Next, i got back my test papers.
And the marks are all not satisfying.
I'm deproving.
To make things worse, my friends get better marks than me.
Why can't i have the same score as them?
I felt dumb.

Then, i got 2 news that broke my heart, instantly.
2 of my eye-candy like someone , haiz.
Haha ok la, these news didnt really add to the reason why i was on bad mood.
Dont really care, cos i only admire them cos they're charming (haha!)

Finally, i reflected on my life, our lives as students.
Everyday, we spend 3/5 of our day in school, and when we get back home,
we still need to study, do hmwk.
No life saa.
And its getting very competitive.
Until when? When we are all tired of competing?
When suddenly all of us came to our senses that we're doing all this cos we're forced to?
Cos everyone is doing it?
Doesnt the govt pity us students? Sigh.

And then i was so depressed.
I wanted to cry. (Alermak, gembeng ah fira!) (Diam ah kau!)
And then i found out smthg horrible last night.
How could you do this to me?
I really dont know if i should believe you.
But deep down in my heart, i still love and miss you.
Stoooooooopid heart.
Dia da buat gini, kau maseh nk layan dia?
Pk la fira, ade lagi byk org la kat luar sane.
You deserve someone better.





Happy Sweet 16 Sofeana bte Werah!
Wah baby i da bley tgk nc16 ah.
All the best in future endeavours, have a great year ahead.
And pls hold on to your promise that you're gonna be faithful to me.
Pls dont break my heart again.
Tgk dulu you kate nk setia ngn i tapi you pergi jgk ngn si jantan tk gune tu.
Kan, tgk skg ape da jadi? Padan muke, dolat. Hahaha!
B, i love you manyakmanyakmanyakmanyakmanyakmanyak tao tao.
Prepare for tmr! Nyehehe.
Ingt tao; bila bila Phyana :D


/ back to the top