<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

I have heard myself cry. Saturday, February 28, 2009 6:34 pm
Finally, test week is over.
Now im gonna have to take a deep breath and slowly look at the marks whenever i receive back my papers. You know, like how i usually do.
Cover the number, then open one number at a time then finally see the marks.
I know i've failed the usual subj, dont ask what.
I think ade jgk bagosnye aku tk drop my h.mly.
Cos among all th subj, its the one and only which i scored an A, hoho.

And lately, my mood change easily.
I get mad/emo over petty stuffs.
PMS ah, hahaha lol.
Stress over stubborn things that dont go my way.
And when i get mad, my peeps will try not to talk much to me,
and be very careful with what they're gonna say.
Cos they're scared of me! Wahahaha.
Fierce ah eh aku, gagaga ^^

That day, i got so emo.
Thus, i had alot of inspiration to make "quotes" or whatever you call it.
Showed Nad the next day, and she gave me two a thumbs up haha.
" Emo nah kau smpi dpt byk inspiration nk buat ni sume "- Nad

Finished up my hmwks just now.
Got stuck with math, as usual.
Then i remembered what Zuran told me, she'll bake whenever shes stress or smthg.
So, i went to the kitchen.
Got the stuffs ready and started baking brownies!
Mum was puzzled why i suddenly wanted to bake brownie.
So i told her that my friend said she'll feel better after baking.
And you know what my mum said?
" Yela, org lain sume kalau stress buat gitu. Kau sorg je yg kalau stress tdo "
Well, i dont do that all th time. Only at times when i cant take it and feel tired.
But when you sleep, you'll get rid of the pressure what.
Da lame aku tk buat, and i messed up one egg just now, haha.
Was so satisfied with the brownies.
I thk what they say is true.
When youre stress and you bake, you'll feel some sort of great satisfaction.
Because after being so stressed over th thgs that you cant do, and you felt like such a failure,
you'll feel like a winner cos you managed to bake smthg so delicious.
Thats how i feel la.


And,
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN TO MURNITIANA RAZALI.
More well-known as Pure, my twinnie :D

I hope you like the jewelleries we bought for you
Have a great year ahead.

No, i wont forget you when we graduate aye.
I miss those times when we used to sit together during mly class,
then gossiped and tell this and that,
and cikgu always mistook me for you, and vice versa.
I know we're no longer that close, but no matter what,
i'm still happy to have you as my twin,
and i'll always love you babe :)


/ back to the top