It whispers-listen carefully. Saturday, February 07, 2009 7:04 pm

I'm done with my homeworks, as far as i know.
Wait, i havent done Chem. Ah, heck care la.
Eh abe mcmane kau nk do well in Chem kalau kau heck care, legong?!
Tsk, copy la. Ke nanti aku buatla.
Okay, i'm bored, thats the why.
Ayah's working.
Mama has gone out to Downtown East for some dinner function.
I'm at home with bro.
Bro's doing his homework.
I'm sitting in front of this bloody computer doing nothing.
Trying to find something to do.
Been trying to find somethg to do.
Still to no avail. Nothing interests me.
Visited some xangas to read the quotes.
Impressive. Wish i could create works like theirs.
A few to share: (credits to eclipse_quotes)
Wait, i havent done Chem. Ah, heck care la.
Eh abe mcmane kau nk do well in Chem kalau kau heck care, legong?!
Tsk, copy la. Ke nanti aku buatla.
Okay, i'm bored, thats the why.
Ayah's working.
Mama has gone out to Downtown East for some dinner function.
I'm at home with bro.
Bro's doing his homework.
I'm sitting in front of this bloody computer doing nothing.
Trying to find something to do.
Been trying to find somethg to do.
Still to no avail. Nothing interests me.
Visited some xangas to read the quotes.
Impressive. Wish i could create works like theirs.
A few to share: (credits to eclipse_quotes)
they hold hands as they walk into the sun,
they never knew that doing something so simple
they never knew that doing something so simple
can make their heart flutter so much.
Tell me i'm not making a mistake.
Tell me i'm not making a mistake.
Tell me you're worth the wait,
that you're always going to be here make me believe
that i’m making the right decision
by still holding on.
Show me that you’re going to be around
to catch me when i
fall.
Sometimes
Sometimes
the things that you complain
about the most
about the most
are the things you care
about the most.
about the most.
Unfortunately you don’t
always know that until it’s
always know that until it’s
too late.
Let your heart guide you.
It whispers - so listen carefully
I can't promise
Let your heart guide you.
It whispers - so listen carefully
I can't promise
that i can fix all of your
problems
problems
but what i can promise is
that you won’t have to face them
that you won’t have to face them
