Baby, i love the way you talk. Thursday, March 26, 2009 4:37 pm
I'm head over heels in love with the one in yellow shirt. And this time, i really mean it when i said "in love". I know this feeling is real, and it'll last till the end of time. Haha! Cheyy~
Watching their videos just make me melt, go "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, cute nye". Tgk alyph bobal, cute kaaaaaaaaaaan? I know ^^
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
Baby, i love the way you talk. Thursday, March 26, 2009 4:37 pm
I'm head over heels in love with the one in yellow shirt. And this time, i really mean it when i said "in love". I know this feeling is real, and it'll last till the end of time. Haha! Cheyy~
Watching their videos just make me melt, go "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, cute nye". Tgk alyph bobal, cute kaaaaaaaaaaan? I know ^^