Been busy this whole week.
I have no idea what i was busy with -__-
I just cant seem to be on task and finish stuff on time.
At this point of time, tiny little thgs can make me cry.
That day, i cried when my mum didnt allow me to go out to study.
~doinks
The good thg is, today's th last day for term 1 & i managed to survive.
And 3 months down to endure till Os.
Woohoo, congrats phyrah!
And the bad thgs are :
-its the day we receive our result slips (i failed 2 subj-amath & chem)
-it means my MYE is almost here! And i still havnt really study yet D:
-only a few months left to Os
-be prepared for more sickening revision routine in sch
I alr know what your sch peeps did for your sweet 16,
and i feel so sad.
Cos i cant give you that kind of surprise tho i'm your girlfriend.
And i feel like what im gonna do is gd enough for your sweet 16.
Like its nothing compared to what they did just now.
I want it to be a memorable one from me, but i seriously dont know how,
cos i suck at this.
But i really hope, it'll still make you smile, somehow.
And whatever it is, th only most valuable thg i can give you is our 5 years of friendship.
I can still remember how we got so close, haha.
I love you sweet.
Phyrah, you'll do well for your MYE.
You'll at least pass all th subj.
Believe me, you will.
- from your heart
For now, i'm th one who has to survive.
Which sounds a lot easier than it actually is.
I'm all unfocused, too stressed all the time.
Not sleeping enough.
Theres always too much work that never seems to get done.
And when it does, theres tons more.
I'm pressurized, ready to explode any second.
Something has to change. I dont know what.
But something.
/ back to the top
archives.
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
Phyrah:
Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok
Taec yeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
Been busy this whole week.
I have no idea what i was busy with -__-
I just cant seem to be on task and finish stuff on time.
At this point of time, tiny little thgs can make me cry.
That day, i cried when my mum didnt allow me to go out to study.
~doinks
The good thg is, today's th last day for term 1 & i managed to survive.
And 3 months down to endure till Os.
Woohoo, congrats phyrah!
And the bad thgs are :
-its the day we receive our result slips (i failed 2 subj-amath & chem)
-it means my MYE is almost here! And i still havnt really study yet D:
-only a few months left to Os
-be prepared for more sickening revision routine in sch
I alr know what your sch peeps did for your sweet 16,
and i feel so sad.
Cos i cant give you that kind of surprise tho i'm your girlfriend.
And i feel like what im gonna do is gd enough for your sweet 16.
Like its nothing compared to what they did just now.
I want it to be a memorable one from me, but i seriously dont know how,
cos i suck at this.
But i really hope, it'll still make you smile, somehow.
And whatever it is, th only most valuable thg i can give you is our 5 years of friendship.
I can still remember how we got so close, haha.
I love you sweet.
Phyrah, you'll do well for your MYE.
You'll at least pass all th subj.
Believe me, you will.
- from your heart
For now, i'm th one who has to survive.
Which sounds a lot easier than it actually is.
I'm all unfocused, too stressed all the time.
Not sleeping enough.
Theres always too much work that never seems to get done.
And when it does, theres tons more.
I'm pressurized, ready to explode any second.
Something has to change. I dont know what.
But something.
/ back to the top
archives.
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009