<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Lets go back to those times. Wednesday, March 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Dont you miss your childhood days?
Those times when you were not a prisoner of troubles or problems.
The the only several words you knew were 'fun', 'play', 'laugh', 'sleep' and 'cry'.
There were times when your ice-cream dropped off the cone and
you have minor bruises cos you fell at the playground.
You cried. But you got over it soon.
The next minute youre alr laughing away.
Aint it great to just easily get over your problems and be happy at the end of the day
no matter how bad your day was?
I wish i dont have to grow.
I wish life isnt this hard.
I wish theres something, someone, to hold on to when theres nothing left.


/ back to the top