<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Eerah's birthday pictures. Tuesday, March 17, 2009 1:13 pm

She arrived home. I hid behind her door, and she saw me!
And "AAAH!" , we hugged ^^





Cupcake promoter, haha


Haha, got it! Shes not 24/7 barbie doll face, she still make funny faces
and make a fool of herself.
Thats her, and i love her regardless.

She have to bend or else she'll look like shes pregnant haha.





Birthday kiss from me to you ~awww

After months of not meeting up, i finally get th warmth of her hug :]

She was on th phone, so i shiok sendiri lor heh

She and God knows whats up with my face :D

Another gorgeous candid :D

You dont know what we're doing or whats our motive?
Neither do we haha

Mad girl.

I love her cargos.

I hope she didnt have stomachache aftr eating them.
Cos i did, the night when i baked it haha.

Another





Ooooh, hawt mama, haha!
See her fat tembam cheeks!! HAHAHA



This naughty girl.








She said its her birthday cake :D









Luckily she didnt burn her hair haha, lame.


Now its her turn to blow the candles.


Nak cut cake pulak..


Her darling mummy







Her beautiful aunt



Eerah wanted to carry me, and i tried all ways to keep her hands off my body.
Adele took a pic, look like i was raped eh, haha.



Waited so long for Eerah to carry Adele cos Adele feels ticklish whenever Eerah touched her legs, lol.



/ back to the top