<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Current Issue: Home Alone 6. Thursday, April 16, 2009 7:55 pm
Am currently waiting for my energy level to go up in Fashion Wars. (lol)
So meanwhile, i'll blog about today. (I just typed 'togay' instead of 'today' hahaha!)













So, today's Nad's sweet 16!
Gave her a diamond ring, haha! Nah, its a cat ring.
Bought it some time ago.

When i saw th ring, i suddenly thought of Nad, so thats why I bought it.
And i tried to make it a surprise.
Wished her when i saw her in class the first th in th mrng.
Then secretly went to th locker to put th present & card.
After recess, asked her to do me a favor.
Told her to help me take my book in th locker.
And surprise! Haha.
The contents of th letter was bloody long.
And I was nervous when she & Zuran wanted to read it.
Cos was scared that it would hurt her feelings or make her cry.
I swear my heart skipped many beats (mcm paham)
So, to Nad,
Happy birthday. May our friendship last long & all th best in future endeavours.
I truly love you, alot.
Hugs & kisses.
I'm glad that you like th present :)



And guess what?
I met up with my Eerah just now!
I love you!
It was coincidence. Since she didnt want to go home yet,
she came over my house.

And we talked Prada, hahahha!
We talked & laughed non-stop.
I'm so happy that youve found someone who can make you really happy.
Sigh, i miss that feeling.


After she went off, went to aunt's house to eat ayam masak bali!
Sedap ooooiiii!
It was finger (and toes) lickin' goooood.


/ back to the top