Fast & Furious 4. Thursday, April 09, 2009 4:48 pm
Its in cinemas today. I wanna watch it!
Anybody want to blanje me? haha.
Watched it twice. The one & only movie that ive watched twice, in th cinema.
Watched it with Ely, Pure & Afiqah last Fri.
And again on Sunday, with Eerah cos she wanted to watch it, badly.
But Eerah was irritating. She kept asking, " Whats gg on? " , and all sorts of qn.
At first, i entertained her. After that, i ignored her haha.
Sorry baby.
Without you, I live it up a little more everyday. Without you, I’m seein myself so differently. I didn’t wanna believe it then But it all worked out in the end When I watched you walk away Well I never thought id say I’m fine without you We were never meant to be together.
Theres an inner beauty about a woman who believes in herself, who knws she is capable of anyth she puts her mind to. There is a beauty in th strength & determination of a woman who follows her own path, who isnt thrown off by obstacles. Theres a beauty about a woman whose confidence comes from her experiences, who knows she can fall, pick herself up, and move on.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
Fast & Furious 4. Thursday, April 09, 2009 4:48 pm
Its in cinemas today. I wanna watch it!
Anybody want to blanje me? haha.
Watched it twice. The one & only movie that ive watched twice, in th cinema.
Watched it with Ely, Pure & Afiqah last Fri.
And again on Sunday, with Eerah cos she wanted to watch it, badly.
But Eerah was irritating. She kept asking, " Whats gg on? " , and all sorts of qn.
At first, i entertained her. After that, i ignored her haha.
Sorry baby.
Without you, I live it up a little more everyday. Without you, I’m seein myself so differently. I didn’t wanna believe it then But it all worked out in the end When I watched you walk away Well I never thought id say I’m fine without you We were never meant to be together.
Theres an inner beauty about a woman who believes in herself, who knws she is capable of anyth she puts her mind to. There is a beauty in th strength & determination of a woman who follows her own path, who isnt thrown off by obstacles. Theres a beauty about a woman whose confidence comes from her experiences, who knows she can fall, pick herself up, and move on.