<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Can I just change my life? Thursday, April 23, 2009 4:41 pm
Finally, i get to touch this lovely keyborad that i miss sososo much!
Haha, han ching ping (idk how to spell haha)
As you know Thur is th only day that i dont hv AEP, so yeah, go home early & use th comp.
Let me update you with whats going on.
WARNING! It'll be uber long.

Last Saturday,
went cineleisure. If it werent for Nad, i wouldnt have gone.

And i would still have my 12bucks. Boohoo, now im back to basics, broke, again.
With Nad, Ami, Mai, Ely & Pure to catch 17 Again.
It was awesoooome, sweet!
Yes, i cried. And no doubt, Zac's hot+cute.
But let me remind you, i'm still faithful to my kekasih hati(s) (haha!) and oh,his curly wurly hair turns me off.
Planned to watch th 3oclock show but was sold out.
So, watched th 5pm, which ended @ 7.
Saw Azri & gang. They watched Fast & Furious, sigh.
Sampai ke hari ini, aku masih belom tgk cerita tu :((
Received a scolding msg from mama, which I then ignored.
Before i read that msg, i wanted to go home straight.
But since she threatened that that was gonna be my last time gg out w peeps,
might as well enjoy puas-puas right?

Ely & Nad were in th same boat as me.
Bus-ed to Clarke Quay, walked down th river.
Pure & I doing our usual thang, snap pictures.
Regretted for not bringing my cam, so used Mai's.
And th quality sucks, oopss, haha. No laa, good la.

Then there was this one part, we were sitting somewhere near Esplanade, and we stopped for awhile cos Nad wanted to tie Ami's hair.
It was silent, when suddenly Nad screamed.
And it was so highpitch that my ears almost bled. And th rest pon scream.
And wanna knw why she screamed? Cos she felt some insect crawling up her leg.
And her biggest suspect? Mr Cicak :)

So, walked to MRT.
I felt like taking th bus, but since they wanted to take MRT & i'll be alone if i take th bus,
i went with th flow.
And then! Somebody asked if anyone wants to go Mac, to eat or smthg.
So they all agreed, exc Nad & me.
We went home, by MRT.
And in th MRT, entertained each other.
Nad had a crush on this old Chin guy.
She said " Lelaki tu confem mase dia muda dulu-dulu handsome kan? "
I agreed. And i thk she still cant get over him, cos on Mon she said "I miss that old chin guy "
Pity her mother if she marries an old guy someday, haha.
Anw, we both regret taking MRT. Both wanted to take bus in th first place.
Nad had th same thought as me, ooo. Great minds think alike, hah.
So reached home 10+, nearly 11.
Mama locked th door from inside, so i cant open th door.
Rang th bell a couple of times but no one opened that damn door for me.
So, called bro's phone & asked him to open.
And when i stepped into th hse, it was pitch dark.
Mama was alr in th room, with th doors close.
So no naggings frm her, didnt even see th batang hidong, haha.
No trouble sleeping, since i was so tired from th walkings, and sufferings. Thanks to Mr Blisters :)



Find Ely ^^

Mai was amazed by th change of light, haha!







One minute she's sad, emo-ing.

And th next, she's happy.












Sunday, mama didnt woke me up for madrasah like she usually does when shes in gd terms with me.
Kononnye nak step marah, tak nak bobal sume ah.
But i managed to make her talk to me, cos she needs to tell me to buy th papers, if not i wont buy, heheh.
And after madrasah, she had to talk to me again, to do th laundries.
She couldnt seek help frm bro cos bro was out, muahaha.
And thereafter, she started talking to me, story here, story there.
Gile kan mak aku? Siao ting tong.
In th evening, went Causeway Point with mama & bro.
After, dad fetched and went to Wancak's house.
I got to knw there was SG Cub Prix @ Tuas that day.
Jazil & Hasroy clinched 1st & 3rd place respectively :D


Mon till today, as much as i didnt want to go sch when i woke up,
i still had to. Aaaaaaand, erm, i forgot what i wanted to say.
Nvm, i'll stop here.
I know its a long one, told you so.
Serve you right, who ask you to ignore my warning & continue reading.
Now you got served, lol.
Oh ya, i'm a crazy woman lately. I dont even understand myself.

Its not that I miss you.
I just miss the feeling of being loved
and knowing that no matter what
someone is there for me that I can talk to about anything.
Well all I miss is being loved.



/ back to the top