<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Happy drugs. Saturday, April 04, 2009 12:09 pm
Thursday, 2nd April 2009










See the colour of th birds' necks. Green purple, cool right?



To nowhere











I bet you'll have a good laugh looking at the next several pictures :D





Sume tak menjadi, sigh.



















Left SBG @ arnd 5.
Pure, Mai & I went to Sim Lim Sq to buy Pure's mp3.
While the rest either went home or went elsewhere.
Then, chill @ Starbux Bugis.
It was 7 plus when mama called frm office and asked my whereabouts.
And she threatened that if i didnt get home before she did, i'll gt it from her.
But i still took my time, ate brownie, drank, before we get out butts off that comfy chair.
And guess what? When i reached home, mama still hasnt arrived.
Not until an hour later, zzz.
Basket kan. Naseb i didnt kanchong like hell.


/ back to the top